We are a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
1. Acquire new merchants.
2. Ensure good competitive price and allotment.
3. Coordinate and support Partner Engagement Team in all systems and content related activities.
4. Resolve issues from merchants related to payment, allotment, vouchers, notification, cancellations.
5. Participate in market and competition research.
6. Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
7. Prepare reports as necessary.
8. Co-ordinate merchandising activities for merchants with special deals and promotions.
9. Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing merchants.
10. Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks.
1. Self-motivated to achieve KPIs set by the company and willingness to visit partners and work outside the office.
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in Ecommerce industry with sales or marketing role.
3. Proven client facing experience.
4. Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence both external / internal stakeholders preferred.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
6. Experience in restaurant industry with sales or marketing role (especially online channels) is preferred but not mandatory.
7. Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic preferred.
8. Adapts well to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment.