Traveloka Financial Services
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We were founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Primarily known as a Travel App, we are now on track to establish ourselves as a South East Asia Superapp which covers all range of customer needs: lifestyle, travel, health, financial service, and most recently food delivery. Financial service arm of Traveloka in particular, has been the focus of our growth, as it is our main enabler in accessing more users, both within the Traveloka App domain and beyond. After establishing our presence in Indonesia’s Financial Service industry, we are now expanding into Thailand and Vietnam.
Traveloka is among the first to introduce the Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL), a consumer lending scheme that is currently so common in all digital service providers in Indonesia. We have established strong working partnerships with major players in the financial industry; such as FWD and Visa as part of our growing number of business partners. As a pioneer, we are always seeking to be on top of our competition by developing novel or top of the line customer solutions for our customers. Therefore our team of Financial Service product management and product engineers are always growing to be able to meet these expectations.
Your Job Description:
At the heart of our cutting edge solutions, the Product Management role is at the motor that keeps the company running. We are looking for a Senior Associate Product Manager who will be involved in the development of our KYC and Customer Onboading flow.
This vacancy is perfect for product managers who are looking to grow their skills with one of the industry’s main players, or those of you who are looking to enter the financial service industry in a product management role.
What you will take part in:
- Conducting market research and data analysis to find improvement opportunities for the domain
- Lead end-to-end product development process with guidance from senior product manager, starting from requirement gathering, PRD building, and preparing roll-out strategies
- Work with various stakeholders from engineering, risk management, finance, and external parties from other financial institutions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Having minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in product management domain
- Having experience / familiarity in consumer lending/ financial service industry is a plus
- Capable of making data based conclusions and decisions
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Design, or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with strong academic results