- Reporting to collection strategy manager and giving support by developing procedures and policies in order to improve efficiency and reduce collection costs -
- Conduct analysis for existing processes improvement in order to improve collection team's efficiency and effectiveness -
- Develops the written content and provides editing support for the collection procedure, or various other communications related to colletion procedure and resources for the collection porcedure related reference material. -
- Ensures written content (SOPs & Internal Policies) meets all regulator (OJK) requirements, through collaboration with Compliance and/or Legal staff, and meets Financial services standards, policies, procedures, and best practices. -
- Prepares materials for review by Executive Management prior to approval and publication. -
- Prepares materials for audit purpose. -
- Develops, conducts, reviews, and edits collection process change controls and/or procedures to ensure consistency, quality , and accuracy.
- Partners with Collection Operations and Collection QA to oversee the resolution of complex working problems related to process and procedure; assists with development of training materials for managers and collection staff on the research and systems used.
- Partners with other units such as Product Management, Customer Operation, Compliance, etc., to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of Collection process related to new and/or updated initiatives.
- Requires 3-5 years minimum prior relevant experience. -
- Bachelor's Degree Communications, English, Journalism, or related -
- Good knowledge of collections best practices and regulatory matters related to collection process -
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in written communication -
- Planning, presentation and organization capabilities -
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills -
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills -
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools required. -
- Good knowledge MS PowerPoint preferred.