- Support Head or Manager of Revenue Management in providing business performance analysis, tracking and reporting
- Develop financial models and projections to continuously track results against targets on a periodic basis (bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Gather required data and generate insights for business performance tracking and reporting purposes towards the internal business unit and other stakeholders.
- Provide support in stakeholder management of multiple parties involved e.g. Finance, Marketing, Sales, Data.
- Analyze and diagnose potential risks of underperformance.
- Analyze impacts on proposed revenue growth and optimization projects
- Work with Head or Manager of Revenue Management in assessing commercial proposals relevant to Eats to understand the impact on overall Eats portfolio.
- Execute and monitor price-setting and other business levers (as applicable).
- Be involved in revenue growth and optimization initiatives, e.g. pricing optimization, coupon optimization, marketing improvements, product growth, and collaborate with the relevant teams, e.g. data, product, marketing, sales.
- Manage Revenue team documentation, reporting, data access, etc including but not limited to daily, quarterly, monthly update/report send out
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Finance or Business fields from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to identify root causes and potential remedies for corrective or preventive actions
- Good communication skills
- A quick and passionate learner to absorb new knowledge in the dynamic industry and take the learnings into the next level, bringing tangible business impacts
- A strong drive to make things happen
- Passion in making the world better through technology
- Plus: Proven ability to develop financial complex models and projection with sensitivity analysis