Your Job Descriptions:
Growth and Business Opportunities Development
- Providing a sound justified projection of Traveloka Platform growth and target.
- Driving and managing the execution of strategic projects / decisions to propel business performance of Platform.
- Overseeing P&L of platform products and business as well as identifying improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to identifying new growth levers and business opportunities that are measurable and has significant impact to business.
- Develop a set of understanding of problems, pain points, or issues to be tackled, alongside potential solution options to verify potential growth trajectory or operational improvement.
- Developing project scope and identify potential support required from internal functions within the internal functions, external parties, or additional support.
- Obtaining buy-ins and commitment from related stakeholders for driving projects forward.
- Identifying required organization and/or team members needed sustain operational responsibilities.
- Recruiting team members to support organization expansion when required.
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and development for team members for them to successfully grow in their respective roles.
- Defining project milestones and obtain assigned person-in-charge from related stakeholders/ other functions whose support are required to ensure the success of the project.
- Driving execution of the project through leading by influence.
- Leading the mobilization of required stakeholders to ensure timely and smooth execution on-the-ground.
- Identifying roadblocks and troubleshoot to ensure smooth execution.
- Developing a set of monitoring and evaluation criteria to ensure timely progress and good quality deliverables.
- Ensuring excellent delivery of the project/ program execution.
- Close coordination with stakeholders (Product, Marketing, Partnership, Operations, Finance, Legal, External Parties, and any related functions) to ensure progress from respective functions are well-tracked and dependencies are resolved as effectively and efficiently.
- Always being solution-oriented when faced with complex problems and challenges.
- Ensuring achievements of the initial targets (Profit & Loss, operations, other relevant targets).
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ years of experience at top-tier strategy or management consulting companies, multinational technology companies, investment banking, advisory services, or corporate strategy of multinational companies.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business fields from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, Master’s Degree or MBA is a plus.
- Financially sound – with proven ability to develop complex financial models alongside with scenario development or sensitivity analysis and assumptions that are supported by strong justification from industry/business/operational understanding.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to identify root causes and potential solutions that could be in form of remedies/course-corrective actions and/or innovative solutions that are resolving fundamental pain points faced in the market.
- Able to think strategically in solving problem yet still connected with the operation to understand further operational improvement.
- Experienced in project management with proven track record of project completion that consist of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent team leader, with a proven record for leading a team/team members and experience to groom respective team members.
- Able to effectively communicate with external stakeholders with various levels of seniority, including those in the more senior positions to drive the progress of projects.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertain condition.
- Always think practical and pragmatic, but also opens for innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Experienced in handling negotiations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia for business communication.
- A quick learner to absorb new knowledge and domain, especially in the digital and app-driven world that is very dynamic, and vast industries that Traveloka operates in.
- A strong can do attitude, rallying team to make things happen, charismatic for people to listen to, and always acknowledging gratitude for everyone’s direct and indirect contribution.
Apply Now and Join Us
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.