Your Job Descriptions:
- Develop in-depth understanding on business strategy and detailed financial aspects of our Business Units; able to determine commercial implications for any initiatives within and beyond our Business Units.
- Be accountable for managing budget and financial goals for Business Units across categories.
- Be accountable for team's analysis and decision in response to business performance (i.e. course-correct actions proposed).
- Obtain buy-in from other divisions in providing elements identified as specified in rigorous business requirements.
- Lead execution of selected cross-function strategic initiatives to drive revenue growth and operation excellence.
- Lead selected revenue and growth initiatives, e.g. pricing optimization, partnership schemes, marketing improvements, product growth, and collaborate with the respective teams to improve operation efficiency.
- Oversee business performance and profitability of multiple project initiatives with data-driven insight.
- Lead coordination across functions, response and counter move on competitor’s strategy.
- Use judgement to balance between enjoying immediate business results vs. investing for future growth in business prioritization.
- Lead report standardization and assumption alignment across divisions (finance, marketing, market & partnerships, etc.).
- Provide business outlook based on judgment/ business assumptions - with input from multiple stakeholders.
- Design and decide short-term solution as workaround in order not to burden the current business environment and priorities.
- Manage multiple projects; manage dependencies & influence stakeholders; develop action plan.
- Provide recommendation on improvement & operational guideline.
- This role covers Vietnam with some support required on ad-hoc basis for other countries.
- Drive and execute new initiatives that are still at incubation stage, with close supervision of Revenue & Growth Head/Manager.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Possess Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Finance or Business fields from top local or overseas universities with minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or similar.
- Financially sound, with proven ability to develop complex financial models and projection with sensitivity analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with proven ability to identify root causes and potential remedies for corrective or preventive actions.
- Possess good communication skill.
- A quick and passionate learner to absorb new knowledge in the dynamic industry and take the learnings to the next level, bringing tangible business impacts.
- Possess a strong drive to make things happen and making the world better through technology.
Apply Now and Join Us
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.