- Supporting People Engagement & Culture team in managing events, programs, and communication material across Traveloka; both on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure effective completion of assigned events/tasks under the guidance/supervision of related lead.
- Actively involved in the creative process of building engagement across Traveloka.
- Support the team on the documentation/administration process.
- Minimum Fresh graduated / final year students (must be able to work under full-time employment basis), ideally from communication, marketing, or social study.
- Experienced in organizing, managing event's and creating promotional material. Taking an active and major role (initiation to execution) rather than only supporting.
- Strong sense of ownership, self-driven, and showing evidence of innovation/creativity. Evidence of good self-confidence, mainly in proposing new ideas.
- Solid skill in Ms. Office and other creative applications.
- Good command of English