Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
You will provide support to the Revenue & Growth Head / Manager for doing financial modeling, analysis, and project management through various initiatives to grow and optimize the business from both sales and revenue perspectives. Additionally, you will be in charge of driving selected project initiatives that are assigned by Revenue & Growth Head / Manager .
Below are the responsibilities of the role:
- Gain understanding on detailed financial aspects of our BU; able to determine commercial implications for any initiatives within and beyond our BU
- Be accountable for managing budget and financial goals for BU across categories
- Be accountable for team's analysis and decision in response to business performance (i.e. course-correct actions proposed)
- Obtain buy-in from other divisions in providing elements identified as specified in rigorous business requirements
- Lead coordination with over division team, response and counter move on competitor’s strategy
- Use judgement to balance between enjoying immediate business results vs. investing for future growth in business prioritization
- Business Reporting :
- Lead report standardization and assumption alignment across divisions (finance, marketing, market & partnerships, etc.).
- Provide business outlook based on judgment/ business assumptions - with input from multiple stakeholders
- Design and decide short-term solution as workaround in order not to burden the current business environment and priorities
- Manage multiple projects; manage dependencies & influence stakeholders; develop action plan
- Provide recommendation on improvement & operational guideline
- Drive and execute new initiatives that are still at incubation stage, with close supervision of Revenue & Growth Head / Manage.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Possess Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Finance or Business fields from top local or overseas universities with minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Financially sound, with proven ability to develop complex financial models and projection with sensitivity analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with proven ability to identify root causes and potential remedies for corrective or preventive actions
- Good communication skill
- A quick and passionate learner to absorb new knowledge in the dynamic industry and take the learnings to the next level, bringing tangible business impacts
- Possess a strong drive to make things happen and making the world better through technology