The Manager of FP&A will be responsible in preparing management reports and analysis, driving achievement of financial target, leading budget and forecasting process, business partnering with business team, initiate improvement projects, and applying best practices to enhance control, process efficiency, and financial performance.
This position requires strong project management and interpersonal skill to work collaboratively with cross functional internal stakeholders to ensure the achievement of business and operational objective within the organization, especially for Financial Services products.
The position will oversee a team of FP&A analyst and report to FP&A Senior Manager to perform following roles:
Management Report Preparation and Analysis – Financial Services
- Manage the development of regular and ad-hoc management reports for financial services product to provide in depth analysis on the business performance, accounting treatment, cost drivers, and any critical events or policy that impact finance and business operations.
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Define and establish key financial and non-financial metrics to measure company performance and identify necessary corrective actions to support business growth and decision making, including perform regular benchmark with comparable companies.
- Become main contributor of management discussion and analysis for financial services products periodically as part of the SEC regulatory submission
- Identify internal and external reporting requirements and lead the system solution initiatives ensure effective, efficient, and reliable reporting platform.
- Manage regular coordination with controller team to align on reporting definition, classification, and identify corrective action to achieve accurate and consistent financial statements presentations
- Coach and develop internal FP&A team member and hold regular sharing session within FP&A team to ensure information alignment
Business Partnering with Financial Services Business Unit
- Establish and maintain regular communication with Financial Services Business team to align on business plan and financial target
- Provide financial expertise and consultation to business team including but not limited to accounting treatment, reporting structure, or any financial ad-hoc analysis.
- Actively engage with various finance stakeholders to identify, analyse, and provide recommendation on financial impacts, risks, and business process changes to support the business initiatives.
- Dealing with and working through issues of conflict and operational challenges with finance stakeholders and others
- Establish new processes, identify areas for improvement and resolve any operational issues that might have financial implications
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Drive the budgeting process by working closely with Business Unit in translating the business plan to into budget assumptions and financial targets
- Coordinate the monthly rolling forecast process within FS products and ensure the accuracy of the projected top line revenue and spending
- Drive achievement of overall financial target by identifying variance analysis and propose preventive and corrective actions to meet the target.
- Work on budget realignments and ensure compliance of targeted spending
- Providing insights on reliable measures, business scenarios, and assumptions to business team during budget and forecasting process
1. University Bachelor / Master Degree majoring in Business, Finance Management or Accounting from reputable universities.
2. More than 7 years of working experience, preferably in financial analysis role.
3. At least 3 years experienced in handling financial services products or have background in banking and/or fin-tech field is a must. Decent knowledge and experience dealing with Financial Regulatory authority will be an advantage
4. Having basic knowledge on overall financial reporting process, accounting policy, tax, treasury, and finance operations.
5. Strong project management skill to manage multiple projects, improvement initiatives, and various internal and external stakeholders
6. Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
8. The ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
9. Comfortable working in fast paced, dynamic environment.
10. Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.