Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Build, scale and evolve our recommendation and ranking services.
- Given a business problem and requirements from business stakeholders, identify objective functions and ML algorithms that should be used.
- Understand the trade-offs of different modelling choices and have a point of view on the trade-offs. Communicate the choices to stakeholders and be able to support your point of view.
- Implement and deploy ML models in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Monitor and perform analytics on deployed models in order to evaluate model drift and assess when the model should be retrained.
- Communicate with stakeholders within the data team and the business team and bridge those requirements with the engineering team
- Share knowledge by mentoring, pairing, and collaborating with other other data scientist, analysts and engineers
- Strong technical background, preferably from statistics, computer science, mathematics, or other quantitative backgrounds
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same fields
- Experience in deploying machine learning models to production
- Strong programming ability, preferably in Python
- Proficiency with git, CI/CD, and deployment automation
- Good knowledge of SQL, NoSQL and databases
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a benefit
- Experience in deploying machine learning models related with marketing context is a benefit
- Experience in recommender and ranking system is a plus