Your Job Descriptions:
- Handling end-to-end social media channels and activities from developing strategy, planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation.
- Work closely with central marketing and all business unit team to ensure effectiveness of campaign execution.
- Define, monitor and organize key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for Social Media performance evaluation.
- Continuously identify and implement improvement opportunities for social media strategy & execution process.
- Follow the latest trend in content, communities, social media, and product related landscape to identify content, channels and engagement opportunities.
- Lead and oversee community program execution through online and offline initiatives for central marketing and business units.
- Set, monitor and organize key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for growing, engaging and retaining the community.
- Continuously identify and implement improvement opportunities for community program strategy & execution process.
- Be the voice and communication channel of Traveloka and ambassador to the communities: listen closely to communities and provide key insights on feedback & latest industry trends internally.
- Work with other teams to identify and execute on opportunities for community growth and integration of community marketing programs into overall digital and brand marketing initiatives.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in communications, community management, preferably on online and social media in any or all of these markets; Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Experience in manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams.
- Deep understanding of local and regional culture, trends, social media channels, and personalities especially in travel and financial services industries.
- Flexible and independent, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary such as content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management.
- Ability to maintain a working knowledge of principles of Social Media including using tools like facebook insights, talkwalker, youtube studio, zocial eye or social studio.
- Demonstrate winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possess great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Apply Now and Join Us
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.