Management Report Preparation and Analysis
- Prepare financial management report in daily and monthly basis, including the analysis and presentation material to senior management and business partner
- Prepare quarterly and annual analysis narrative for senior management
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis related to the financial number
- Analyze financial performance, trends, and variance to the past results
- Support new product or feature launch by designing the management report and liaising with Business Unit, Technology, and Accounting team to ensure all financial numbers and operating metrics are captured
- Continue to improve the management report process to achieve faster closing time in collaboration with Technology team
Business Partnering with Business Unit
- Work with Business Unit to provide financial information, including the accounting treatment and the impact to the profitability
- Explain any operation results reflected in financial management report
Budget Update and Monitoring
- Support budgeting activity by working closely with Business Unit in collecting and review the numbers
- Track the actual achievement of the budget and provide variance analysis
- University Bachelor / Master Degree majoring in Business, Finance Management or Accounting from reputable universities.
- 3-4 years of working experience, preferably in financial analysis role.
- Self-motivated, responsible, strong attention to detail, and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Mature, willing to learn and contribute.
- Advance skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint. Knowledge in ANAPLAN is an advantage.
- Experience in working with large datasets.
- Comfortable working in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.