Your Job Descriptions:
- Support Product Marketing Lead in crafting the Marketing Strategic Planning.
- Monitor and push Platform metrics (e.g. DAU, MAU, Stickiness) and consumer segments to achieve desired performance.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate user and consumer lifecycle to drive for customer maximization and retention goals.
- Lead the marketing executive and analyst to be able to deliver all own media communications (Push Notifications, Landing Page, In-App Message, Email, etc) on time and able to evaluate the content on each channel for improvement.
- Manage funnel to funnel conversion rate to ensure a consumer has a smooth consumer journey in the Traveloka app.
- Liaise with the product team to develop a better product to create a smooth customer lifecycle.
- Guide and develop team in terms of analytical thinking and technical capabilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to be able to lead a campaign and able to balance between creative and analytical thinking.
- Provide evaluation and recommendation in every campaign or activities for further business growth.
- Managing the project including setting the target & budget, and track the deliverables.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Have at least 3+ years experiences in e-commerce, brand management, online marketing, fast moving consumer goods industry, and management consultancy is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university; MBA is a plus.
- Able to perform digital performance marketing; e.g. Ads Network is a plus.
- Passionate in data-driven marketing and creating demand growth.
- Outstanding logical, analytical, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking.
- Proficiency in calculation spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheet) and presentation program (PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and/or any quantitative dashboard (e.g. DOMO, Tableau).
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done.
- Excellent communication, passion, dedication and energy to drive for efficiency.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a rapid changing environment.
- Solid and strong leadership in challenging and under-pressure situations.
- Experience in working independently and hands-on marketer. Understanding of brand and product management is a must.
- Customer centric approach on business strategy building.
- Familiar with product lifecycle and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Proven track record in project management.
Apply Now and Join Us
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.