Management Report Preparation and Analysis
- Take lead in preparation accurate, timely, and reliable financial management report for specific products to provide insights to senior leadership and business team to make optimal decision
- Develop insight and analysis for both revenue and cost drivers, including the key ratio to capture and measure the company performance
- Institute system and process to capture the reporting needs with corporate technology team
- Perform benchmarking with peer companies on the similar industries and region to gain insights on the market trend and applicable strategy
- Prepare reporting and analysis for SEC filings periodically, both quarterly and annually, including but not limited to Financial Statements, Management Discussion & Analysis, and Business Segment Reporting.
- Supervise and hold companies portfolio for the assigned product related to the financial performance, including PL and Balance Sheet.
Business Partnering with Business Unit
- Perform and lead ad hoc analysis to evaluate business health and the viabilities of new products or ventures.
- Serve as first point of contact from finance to business counterpart to evaluate the impact of business initiative to financial risk, process, and reporting
- Act as Project Manager in ensuring relevant action items across finance functions are taken care of as the impact of business initiatives by doing regular collaboration with Accounting, Consolidation, Tax, Finance Operations, and Corporate Technology.
- Drive and lead any ad-hoc projects to ensure operating and financial reporting process are perform effectively and efficiently
- Manage and collaborate with business stakeholder extensively to give any updates and support on financial data and insights
Budgeting and Forecasting
- In coordination with business team, develop top line budget and monthly forecast
- Understand the underlying budget assumptions and key metrics that drive top line financial targets and give insights to the business team on relevant accounting treatments, financial risk, and benchmark
- Prepare the tracking of actual performance versus budget and forecast. Follow-up with action points and their implementation.
- Build scenario based financial model to support management decision making in response to market outlook and change of business directions
- University Bachelor / Master Degree majoring in Business, Finance Management or Accounting from reputable universities.
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in financial analysis role.
- Experienced in handling financial services product or have background in banking and/or fin-tech field is a must.
- Self-motivated, responsible, strong attention to detail, and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical, business acumen, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Mature, willing to learn and contribute.
- Advance skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint. Knowledge in ANAPLAN, SQL Queries, and Financial Modelling is an advantage.
- Experience in working with large datasets.
- Comfortable working in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.