Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Traveloka is also a brand which is being leveraged by multiple business units with various business needs through different marketing campaigns running simultaneously at the same time. As the evolution of the brand strategic team role and responsibility to be the thinking partner to our BU and other functions across global markets, the Brand Strategic Associate Manager will be a great supporter to help the team in giving business recommendations according to different needs in each locale as well as different product perspectives to improve our company’s business.
Depending on the needs of each project, the Brand Strategic Assoc Manager role will be required to identify and highlight business opportunities, communicate with stakeholders, and generate recommendation decks. Additionally, Brand Strategic Assoc Manager will collaborate with different stakeholders to gather data and insights, both ID and other locale.
What you will be doing:
- Assist to develop and be accountable for the overall brand strategy and best practices across Traveloka
- Work on selected projects and also in yearly as well as quarterly plans to identify opportunities for innovation in business and campaign execution, develop the innovation project proposal, and lead the project to completion.
- Work with the data and marketing analytics team to develop and maintain a campaign dashboard to provide insightful information on how a campaign is performing against its objectives and how it can be optimized further.
- Keep tabs on the latest developments and best practices of campaign management/executions across industries, gather actionable insights, and conduct knowledge sharing and coaching sessions to elevate the team's capabilities and expertise in campaign management.
- Oversee the creation and placement of brand campaign using various media, coordinate efforts across all marketing divisions & advertising agencies & different stakeholders on the completion and successful delivery of the cross BUs campaigns
- Responsible for being the point of contact to resolve any queries or issues on cross Bus campaigns and initiatives, providing periodical campaign updates (ongoing, planned) to CMO as well as company-wide stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring complete feedback loop of the campaign insights to the relevant stakeholders through post-mortem evaluations, moderate the evaluation sessions and maintain the library of learnings
- Solid experience (3+years) in product marketing, brand management or corporate planning
- Have a track record of leading sizable campaigns, including brand/ product launch as well various types of marketing campaigns (online/offline, thematic/tactical, local/regional, etc.) will be prefered
- Associate Brand Manager / Project Manager / business analyst, preferably from consumer tech or FMCG background or Account Management from branding/creative agencies with notable clients
- Great communication skill: asking the right question, structured communication, and message synthesizing
- Has passion and agility to learn
- Strong project management skills with attention to details
- Strong analytical thinking and business acumen, including synthesizing insights from multiple angles such as customers, competitive landscape, and industry trend
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skills and fluency in English