- Develop social media and community initiatives & deployment for Traveloka Accommodation & EXperience that effectively supports and is aligned with business and marketing objectives.
- Develop social media and community strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, content development and audience identification to reach agreed quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Run social media campaigns and optimization projects in gaining followers, increasing engagement, content virality and consistency in hygiene apart of brand/performance/product campaign.
- Follow the latest trend in content, communities, social media, and travel-related landscape to develop content for all Traveloka ecosystem channels (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube)
- Define, track, monitor, organize and evaluate key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for Social Media Accommodation & Experience evaluation
- Working side-by-side with content creator (either in-house or 3rd party) develop Traveloka social media ecosystem.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in communications, online community management or social media, with a strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, etc.);
- Deep understanding of local and regional culture, trends, social media channels, and personalities
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space with quantifiable results
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects with high integrity and sense of ownership
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal & external teams
- Effective time management skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication & stakeholders management skills
- Flexible and independent, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Having a bachelor’s degree in media, public communication, creative content, story writing is a plus