Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch
- Synthesize insights from multiple angles such as internal performances, market dynamics and competitive landscape to formulate a business strategy with revenue, channels, pricing and product team.
- Work together with Product Marketing Manager Lead and Head of Marketing in the delivery of business growth by developing, executing, and optimizing and supporting the implementation of marketing strategy of products within the organization.
- Collaborate with multiple parties, both internal and external stakeholders and able to orchestrate as POC and co-leading the project.
- Lead and manage projects or campaigns, defining the scope and objectives clearly as well as providing measurable insights on campaign effectiveness
- Define campaigns’ target segments, media mix, channel strategy, customer journey, objectives and track the performance
- Conduct / commission market research (in collaboration with Research Team), oversee marketing roadmap for the category / sub-category being managed (with close to none supervision).
- Alongside the Partnership team, identify partnership opportunities to improve business sustainability and growth, and create campaigns to utilize these partnerships.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends, customer behavior, competitor activity to identify growth and retention levers.
- Collaborate with product team to provide customer insights to influence the product development cycle and identify the product-market fit for target segments
- Responsible for CA monitoring and optimum digital marketing mix on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for marketing spending in categories managed as well as coupon / cost spending plan and optimization to deliver business growth.
- Support the development of marketing strategy for fueling business growth using data-driven approach
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, revenue or corporate planning. Having a strong track record and experience in e-commerce, online marketing, fast moving consumer goods, or management consultancy is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as creative thinking.
- Passion in data driven marketing
- High proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Analytics, and has experience with data analytics tools.
- Self-driven, excellent in follow through & execution, and having a growth mindset.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment.