Traveloka is Southeast Asia's leading technology company providing access for users to discover and purchase a wide range of transportation, accommodation, lifestyle activities, and financial services products.
Transportation as one of our first and most critical business units has a primary mission to ensure customer’s mobility in high convenience, comfort, and confidence even during this challenging pandemic situation, by providing a wide range of products: Flight, Train, Bus/Shuttle, Car Rental, Airport Transfer, among others.
As Data Analyst for Transportation, you will provide DREAM (stands for: Database, Reporting, Experimentation, Analysis, and Modelling) solutions to help our leaders and stakeholders make good, relevant, and appropriate data-driven or data-informed decisions.
You will collaborate closely with other Data/Tech fellows (Data Eng., ML/AI Eng., Data Science, Product Eng., etc.) and become a pivotal thought partner for business stakeholders (Product, Growth, Marketing, Partnership, Design, Platform, Cust. Ops, etc.) in moving fast with calculated risk to develop or deliver innovative and exciting products, features, campaigns, or other business initiatives to achieve business goals.
What you will do - DREAM as day-to-day activities:
- Database: design, test, and collaborate with relevant parties (e.g Product Eng., Data Eng.) to enable, extract, or enrich data/data pipeline required for other DREAM activities.
- Reporting: design, build, and disseminate dashboards or other self-served data products to enable stakeholders get quick business performance, conduct data exploration, or derive quick insights.
- Experimentation: design, analyze, and disseminate experiments or causal-impact studies to test multiple hypotheses, variants, or initiatives and infer the best result(s) based on relevant success metrics.
- Analysis: design, perform, and disseminate descriptive or diagnostic analyses with valuable findings and actionable insights to better understand the business.
- Modelling: design, develop, and collaborate with relevant parties (e.g Product Eng., ML/AI Eng., Data Sci.) to deploy supervised or unsupervised models as per business needs to optimize business performance.
What you will need - expected qualifications:
Passionate in data, analysis, or insights with high curiosity and skepticism.
Good communication, presentation, and storytelling skills to deliver data-inspired findings.
3+ years of data role experience (analyst, scientist, or engineer).
2+ years of hands-on experience with SQL, spreadsheet, and R/Python.
1+ years of dashboarding experience with BI or dataviz tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Looker, Tibco, Metabase, Domo, Google Data Studio, etc.).
Prior experience in conducting statistical experimentation or A/B testing is a plus.
Prior experience in developing unsupervised/supervised models is a plus.
Prior experience in working on cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.) is a plus.
Bachelor/Master’s degree majoring in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computers/Informatics, Engineering, or Economics is a plus.