Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic Traveloka-wide marketing initiatives/projects from start to finish, leveraging support and driving collaboration from internal stakeholders for successful implementation.
- Drive positive coverage for Traveloka products across a broad range of media, including consumer, business and trade.
- Safeguard the reputation of Traveloka products and services; involved in issues and crises communication management to protect the reputation of Traveloka as a company.
- Interact and consult regularly with cross-functional teams in HQ in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
- Develop and establish marketing communications governance to ensure smooth alignment with the marketing committee.
- Strategically define project milestones, set of monitoring and evaluation criteria to ensure timely progress and good quality deliverables. Drive, manage and enhance marketing communications measurement.
- Empower, manage, and develop team members in both hard skills (such as critical thinking, framework building/problem solving, presentation development) as well as soft skills (such as communication skills, stakeholders management).
- Demonstrate full ownership and accountability of marketing/consumer communications sub-division.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or social sciences or business. A Masters' degree is preferred.
- 7+ years professional experience in agency and in-house, preferably working at a top tier internet technology company.
- Have keen understanding of the tech industry in Southeast Asia.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking abilities with sound knowledge of communications strategies and approaches.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, with journalism writing style.
- High attention to details.
- Experience managing issues/crises is preferred.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience managing and growing a team.
Office Location : Traveloka Campus, BSD City, South Tangerang.