Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Provide insights and recommended action to support the Corporate Communications Manager in the development of communications collateral (e.g. communications strategy, tactical plan, standby statement, FAQs, press release, etc.) and implementation of communication strategies to raise Traveloka’s corporate profile in Singapore and global stage.
- Lead and execute marketing communications initiatives in Singapore to support overall marketing efforts of Traveloka products and services.
- Drive positive coverage for Traveloka products across a broad range of media, including consumer, business and trade.
- Drive positive coverage for Traveloka as a company (e.g. Executive Profiling for local spokespeople), including its products and services, across a broad range of media, including consumer, business and trade.
- Safeguard the reputation of Traveloka products and services; involved in issues and crises communication management in Singapore to protect the reputation of Traveloka as a company.
- Interact and consult regularly with cross-functional teams in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
- Demonstrate full ownership and accountability over communications practice in the Singapore market.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years professional experience, agency and in-house is preferred.
- Experience in managing communications in Singapore.
- Experience in managing communications on a global level is a plus, and or in working in the technology industry.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking abilities with sound knowledge of communications strategies and approaches.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, with journalism writing style.
- High attention to details.
- Having experience(s) in managing issues/crises is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Possesses a keen understanding of industry trends, media conversations, and cultural moments to find new storytelling opportunities that build Traveloka’s brand relevance and positive reputation.
- Ability to navigate and form effective relationships and collaborate with colleagues across different BUs and functions.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Singapore’s tech industry. Good relationship with Singaporean journalists.