Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch
The Associate Market Manager’s (AMM) role is to present Traveloka to hotels and sign them up to register their property for bookings with Traveloka.com, then maintain the account relationship with the hotel. The role is KPI-driven with acquisition targets, requiring substantial time spent visiting with current or potential partners.
As a Market Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in assigned market.
- Manage top accounts – own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share.
- Report & Analyze – plan with line manager, implement, and monitor agreed on KPIs and be able to analyze, visualize and discuss trends, issues, and opportunities with team and manager.
- Understand the industry and its developments – very good knowledge of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends & landscape, accommodation rate structure and yield management, connectivity options, and customer booking trends.
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems
- Guide the hotels to enter information into extranet to completion.
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings
- Able to maintain and grow the market in the assigned areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited Universities
- Willingness to visit customers and work outside the office.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent businesses