Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Key Responsibilities :
- Review all journal general ledger
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting team
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statement for consolidation level
- Provide a fluctuation analysis report
- Liaise with external auditor
- Provide data for tax purposes
- Bachelor Degree, majoring in Accounting.
- 5-7 years solid experience as accountant or auditor, Big 4 firm experience is preferable
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (especially advance in Microsoft Excel).
- Experienced working with ERP (Oracle is plus) and familiar with IFRS.
- Effective communication (both spoken and written) in English and Bahasa.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and demonstrated ability to gather and communication data logically, accurately, and concisely.
Office Location : Traveloka Campus, BSD City, South Tangerang