As Key Account, you are responsible for ensuring the quality of content for all campaigns and promotions on Traveloka. You are the essential bridge between stakeholders and the creative team of writers and designers, digesting incoming briefs and ensuring that project details are tightened before delegating to the team. Besides stakeholder management, you are also responsible for creative ideation and brainstorming, with the ability to roll up your sleeves for copywriting when necessary.
- End-to-end stakeholder and project management
- Key Account is responsible for workload traffic to the team and acts as a final QC for promos and campaigns
- Able to develop workflow and task management to ease the collaboration process between stakeholders and designers
- Ensure that visuals and copywriting reach a high standard of quality across all campaigns, interfaces, and landing pages.
- Support creative development for all campaigns and promotion through frequent team briefings, project discussions, pitch presentation and work delegation.
- Improve the collaboration process between marking and creative teams in order to achieve a smooth workflow and meet deadlines.
- Review English and local language content produced/translated by copywriters and ensure localization quality.
- Stakeholder management for all Business Units and cross-function departments in your locale.
- Be a thought partner to the marketing team to ensure overall business objectives are met while collaborating closely with the production team, brand identity team, and external parties to ensure the campaign runs smoothly.
- At least 4 years of experience in project management, editorial, or E-commerce copywriting; experience in a leadership role is preferred
- Fluency in English is a must, min. iBT (Internet-based TOEFL) 100 or it's equivalent
- An understanding of online consumer behavior and stakeholders’ requirements
- A basic understanding of design methods, terms, and processes, able to assess the quality of designs created by an in-house team
- Critical thinking and ability to persuasively influence through storytelling
- Attention to detail with a critical eye as well as understanding the big picture
- Have an ability to convey ideas and concepts to support content creation
- Proven project management skills, self-driven in managing and accomplishing projects under tight deadlines, and be able to work in a high demanding environment with minimum supervision
- Familiar with SEO basic knowledge, experience working with a content management platform is preferable.