Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- You will be leading and responsible for the complete end-to-end frontend projects portfolios for Mobile App teams starting from ideation, designing, implementation and support.
- You will partner and collaborate with the Product, Design, Engineering and QA team across functions to build and deliver the best products for customers.
- You will be the coach and mentor of your team in both technical and non-technical aspects; but we also expect you to be able to share knowledge beyond your team.
- >3 years of experience of Product Development for Mobile App.
- Coming from a Mobile App background and have strong knowledge and experience in mobile development for iOS; having work on both Android/web development is definitely a plus.
- Actively hands-on and involved in implementation/coding is a must as you need to spend your 60-80% in product implementation.
- Familiar with automation tests, third party manager and build system.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Excellent skills in technical, interpersonal, communication, and influence skills.