1. Able to independently doing monthly compliance which is basic for tax personnel (WHT, VAT) accurately and completely.
2. Able to prepare annual CIT compliance and have enough experience to know how to apply the basic rules accurately and completely.
3. Able to perform simple/ easy advisory that related to daily compliance.
4. Able to do the reconciliation between Accounting and VAT/WHT/CIT
5. Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment
6. Provide support to the managers, team, and relevant units as needed.
7. Able to support tax audit/litigations under the supervisory from SPV/Managers.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Fiscal Administration, or in a related field
2. Having the certification of Brevet A & B.
3. Having 3 - 4 years of working experience( Min 3 years if in a consulting firm)
4. Experience in banking/ financial service/ ride haluing/e-commerce will be an advantage in sorting candidates' process.
5. Possess good working knowledge of and ability to apply tax concepts.
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel. Able to perform digital and online related tax duties.
7. Good analytical skills to create detailed tax reports and accurately fill out tax forms.
8. Able to work as a team.