Traveloka is a Southeast Asian internet unicorn focused on travel and mobility. Currently valued at over $4B USD after 7 years, we're rapidly expanding in the region and globally. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in seven countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Software engineering takes the central roles for building Traveloka products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure. You may work on our search engine including scoring and relevance, reservation engine, automated pricing engine, business process engine, data applications, devops-related applications, and other new projects.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
- Having minimum 2+ years of experience in software engineering - fullstack
- Passion in software-engineering best-practices, especially in building rich & modular web applications.
- Good to have knowledge of React-Native, NextJS framework, Semantic-UI, TypeScript, UI Knowledge, Yarn, Jest.
- Experience with server side technologies like Kotlin, Spring-Boot, REST, cloud-infrastructure would be a plus.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things.
- Strong attention to detail and constant drive to learn and to help their peers learn.