What you'll be doing:
Manage the product and features within the Payment team related to execution, including, but not limited to:
- Working together with the multiple teams (design, engineering, data, operation, legal, marketing, etc) to come up with the best use cases and features possible with certain constraint in consideration (either legal, timeline, etc)
- Create product requirement document, with certain level of details. The level of detail necessary ,for example, is at a certain Traveloka page, what will influence what and what will be influenced by what.
- Project management and planning (setting up JIRA, etc)
- Project the business numbers (transactions, gain from levers or initiatives, etc)
- Obviously, negotiate with third party vendor or partner (from junior until senior level)
- Managing the products that also comply with the regulation and find the balance with the business objectives
- Be the champion of customer’s voice
Understand the payment landscape (infrastructure, processing, stakeholders, etc) in Indonesia to find the relevant business model and potential products or features that fit with the model and customer pain points. Understanding of payment landscape in Southeast Asia will be advantages.
Act as the product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, both internal and external.
- 4-5 years experience. Have previous product development background. Payment product background will be preferred
- Strong analytical and decision making skill
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Design, or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with strong academic results, MBA is a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies; with aptitude towards solving complex problems
- Work well with stakeholders, internal and external
- Creative and able to provide non mainstream solutions
- Good track record in negotiation and influencing the stakeholders from business and regulators/governments