Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Product Marketing is at the heart of our company’s growth, and the SAPMM will play a key role in leading the overall marketing function and driving business results for some of Traveloka's most interesting and dynamic consumer-facing products. He/she will be responsible for building a solid understanding of their assigned products and markets; marrying insights gained with actionable solutions. The ideal candidate is familiar with multi-channel marketing functions and has proven experience crafting end-to-end holistic and impactful product marketing strategy.
- Support PMM in the crafting the Transport product positioning
- Take full ownership and accountability on the sub-product / sub-area marketing delivery - Able to independently set up and monitor marketing metrics related to certain sub-products/features, and ensure that decisions made are data driven
- Start to gain knowledge of the organization's products, services, customer and marketing; able to create go-to-market strategy, collaborate in identifying new business models based upon opportunities and customer needs' fulfilment which may evolve in the future
- Execute marketing strategy and optimize it for maximum ROI including and not limited to successfully manage a campaign end-to-end, from the planning, executing, evaluation and being data driven when conducting campaigns
- Work with relevant stakeholders on the implementation of marketing efforts for the growth of the business
- Analyze & proposed with guidance on key factors to retain customers, Increase return rate of visitors/users, Increase current customer spending/leads, and Retain customers - increase repurchase rate or repeat customers
- Monitor the assigned sub-product marketing initiatives to achieve the assigned marketing goals and understand the trade-offs
- Drive and manage prioritization of marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or other relevant concentrations
- At least 3 years of experience in tech, brand management, online marketing, FMCG, or management consulting
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and creating growth through strategic, creative, and empathetic initiatives
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills. Familiar with or able to quickly learn data analysis tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, DOMO). High-level proficiency in Excel, SQL or statistical/data analytics is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, from contributing productively in team meetings, delivering presentations, to creating concise, well-structured reports
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit, and will to get things done
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with high attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work with agility in a rapidly-changing, international team environment
- Solid leader who performs well under pressure and cares about growing and improving their team members