Traveloka is a technology company which develops and transforms the region through ubiquitous and highly usable products, services, platforms, and technological breakthroughs to enable people’s mobility. It is a place for growth where you can be a part of a startup experience in cross-functional teams supported by resources of a firmly established company. Traveloka believes that employee will be preparing to challenge and be challenged on daily basis. Here, we aim for extensive growth and self-actualization opportunities. We take risks, dive into new technologies, and boldly attempt to excel at what we do.
We are looking for people who have the passion in building new products and shares the same values and eagerness to grow to join our Product Management Team, a role that is at the heart of our company.
You will experience a very dynamic and fast-paced working environment with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that will deliver the company’s vision. Grow with us and be part of the changes to take Traveloka to the next level of technology and travel experience.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible to:
Team: Managing product team (engineering, PM), and collection/credit operations team
- Lead cross-functional team in the collection/credit product domain to build a tech-driven collection organization, enabling effective and efficient collection systems that prioritizes customer experience
- Design collection/credit ops strategy in ID to fit into the overall FS strategy and business objectives, including but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing collection strategy (for both consumer and merchant that puts customer experience first)
- Building collection tech (with engineering/data) to elevate collection capabilities, maximizing flow rates and minimizing costs
- Growing and training ops organization, creating the right structure and incentive schemes
- Lead the execution of the product development cycle and collection/credit ops under the ID lending domain (consumer and merchant), working together with top-level stakeholders in engineering, data, finance, other product domains, and other business units
- Take main accountability of the performance metrics related to collection/credit ops domain, and shared accountability for shared domains such as fraud and other related departments.
- Manage, lead, and grow the team to unleash its maximum potential
- min 8 years experience in product management
- Familiar with collection / credit process in ID
- Strong strategic capability and business acumen
- Strong product management capabilities
- Experience in managing operations team is a plus