Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
About the role:
As a Software engineer - Web for the demand team, you will be closely working with Product managers, Designers, Backend team, and other stakeholders to build a robust web platform which will be the storefront for Xperience product. As we follow the principle of open culture you are encouraged to propose new ideas & improvements in existing systems. You will be thrilled to work with highly talented people in building scalable, highly performant web platforms in agile methodologies.
About the team:
The demand web is one of the storefront in which users explore and buy Traveloka Experience products. The team manages the mWeb and Desktop platform by building new features, robust and rich UI experience for our customers. Apart from the main portal team also manage an internal tool for the product operations. Our team is part of the Xperience Lifestyle product. Join us in the journey of a growing & expanding product, with a start-up culture but yet in a unicorn company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development
- Must have strong knowledge in ReactJS, Redux, Vanilla JS (ES6), HTML5, CSS
- Good understanding of Restful API’s, Webpack, Jest, Flow, Lint, NodeJS, Express
- Must have good knowledge of performance optimization, SEO, JS performance improvements
- Great problem solver with good logical thinking capabilities
- Good understanding of NPM, GIT, Build and test scripts for CI environments