Traveloka is a Southeast Asian internet unicorn focused on travel and mobility. Currently valued at over $4B USD after 7 years, we're rapidly expanding in the region and globally. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in seven countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Software engineering takes the central roles for building Traveloka products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure. You may work on our search engine including scoring and relevance, reservation engine, automated pricing engine, business process engine, data applications, devops-related applications, and other new projects.
React Native engineers at Traveloka take the challenge into another level, combining best traits of mobile application and web technologies to build highly usable, agile, and performant applications. You will help us build reliable, cross-platform applications with great user experience and usability in Android and iOS. You may also be responsible for designing, developing, and tooling out of our in house react native framework, always at the frontier at what is possible with react native applications.
- Passion in software engineering, especially in building rich applications.
- Comfortable with React Native technology.
- Willing to learn at least one preferred platform beside React Native (Android/iOS/Web).
- Good Knowledge in one of the platforms (Android/iOS/Web) is a plus.
- Possess strong debugging skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.