- To manage the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from sourcing to interviews and offer management for positions primarily in engineering functions but not limited to non-engineering functions
- To work with Human Resource Business Partner and Hiring Manager to understand the business context and identify hiring needs
- Ability to manage stakeholders expectations during the recruitment process and build a strong relationship with them
- To facilitate actively and think strategically in proposing solutions to fulfill hiring needs
- Ensure hiring is facilitated and executed properly within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Manage to onboard and coordinate with related departments to ensure a smooth hiring process until the candidates are onboarded in the company.
- Collaborate with the Regional Talent Acquisition team to form best practices in hiring.
- Bachelor Degree preferred with at least 5 years of relevant experience in agency or in-house recruitment experience for engineering and non engineering roles across all levels. Preferably with international exposure.
- Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting for high volume technical roles in a fast pace environment
- Independent self starter in creating sourcing strategies such as talent mapping to build candidate pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to manage and handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature, whilst ensuring a professional level of tact and diplomacy with all levels of management.
- Keep abreast on industry trends, innovative recruitment sourcing techniques and local employment laws to ensure compliance with all recruitment guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Should be willing to work from home and report to Traveloka Campus in BSD on as needed basis