Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
In Traveloka, you will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new product.
- Contribute to the Group’s foreign exchange exposure management process
- Assist in identifying, assessing, and hedging the currency risks
- Lead in analysing internal data flow, negotiating with internal stakeholders to improve the velocity and accuracy of currency exposure data available for treasury team
- Lead in designing and producing foreign currency risk forecasts, and reporting to the group Treasurer
- Lead in monitoring changes in foreign exchange needs, and markets, then reporting any foreign exchange risk modification in the report to the group treasurer
- Lead in regular communication with each business units who may have a significant impact on foreign exchange risks
- Collaborate with other treasury manager to design and implement the most optimising group cash management framework
- Contribute to group level cash & capital forecasting report
- Collaborate with Cash Management team and Planning team, to manage inter-company, account payable and payroll, tax, and other funding requirements
- Lead in improving and enhancing any of group policy documents and risk management policy documents within treasury team, in line with any regulatory frameworks and benchmarks
- Lead in enhancing treasury team’s technology capacities to achieve more efficient and risk-free currency risk management and its’ hedge execution
- ~ 8 years working experience in corporate treasury, finance, or other finance-related fields. Previous foreign exchange experience at an e-commerce company, multinational corporates, or global financial institution as a must
- In-depth understanding and experience in FX markets, as well, corporate treasury management in general
- Experience and deep insight into ASEAN currencies as a big plus
- Bachelor or MBA and/or relevant professional qualifications, such as CTP, ACT, CFA, CA, ACCA.
- Strong sense of ownership, and result driven
- Strong in data analysis
- Advanced in Excel and treasury system, such as Kyriba and Bloomberg
- Singapore Citizenship or PR holder