Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 7 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Leads projects in multiple areas and provide technical expertise and guidance on Information Security issues to own team and stakeholders
- Leads development and improvements efforts related to detection rules across various platforms and business units to improve our overall detection capabilities
- Defines automated processes and workflows to reduce the improve detection and mitigation SLAs
- Investigate security incidents and events, using SIEM and other tools; collect evidence and work across teams to isolate and/or remediate as necessary, document best practices found as baseline for further improvements to avoid similar incidents
- Respond and act main advisor to complex and high severity security events in alignment with junior members as needed.
- Proactively collect, assess, and communicate information security intelligence to reduce the firm's risk exposure and better position the firm to prepare for potential security threats.
- Keep abreast of current security threats, events, technologies, vendors and other aspects of the cyber threat landscape. Propose changes or enhancements to our security posture where appropriate.
- Drives the development of technical policies and procedures
- Strategically drive and plan scope, timeline, focus and budget for security projects
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of strong, proven track record of delivering results in fast-paced, resource-scarce environments.
- Threat Detection and Incident Response experience - experience conducting IR in cloud environments, experience with multiple security tools/systems/logs, working knowledge of frameworks such as ATT&CK and kill-chain
- Strong communication skills and cloud expertise
- Relevant industry certifications - OSCP, OSCE, SANS GCIH, GMON, GCIA, security certs for cloud providers (AWS, GCP).
- Proficient in using languages such as Python and Go
- Developing security rules in a SIEM platform, workflows in a SOAR platform and working knowledge of cloud platforms.