By 2020, there are more than 8000 solutions in marketing technology landscape. In Marketing Product Management team, you will learn how to help Traveloka navigate this exciting new frontier in the "Attention" economy to support Traveloka's growth strategy. In this intersection between tech product management and marketing, you will learn about how to deliver enterprise-grade solutions as well as the intricacies of modern marketing operations.
- Conduct requirement gathering and create user stories documents
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with marketers, engineers, Data, Infra, and external stakeholders to deliver new solutions and enhancement, activities include: sprint meeting, testing, and retrospective meetings
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Perform issue managements to ensure all issues are logged and resolved in a timely manner
- Be curious to know more about Ads Tech domain, and Traveloka’s business operations.
- Able to do complex analysis, identify additional relevant data point and extract insight to obtain understanding of the users, product metrics, and latest trend with minimum supervision
- At least Bachelor’s Degree from top local or overseas universities with min. GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale with background in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Having 3-4 years of relevant working experience
- Passion in data-driven product development
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- A strong drive to make things happen
- Solid oral and written communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia