Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Manage transformational IT projects such as organizational process and system improvement, multi-country implementation, cost optimization, company-wide IT asset offloading, etc. Maintain effective communication and working relationships with various stakeholders and peers on the project performance.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders to identify potential improvements in the Information Technology context.
- Provide recommendations to the development of processes & tools across departments.
- Prepare and implement monthly PDCA/ improvement ideas
- Deliver effective presentations of assessment findings & recommendations to high-level management.
- Manage IT Financial Management projects, such as cost identification, cost optimization, budget control, or IT asset offloading initiatives as a Project Manager and create documentation relevant to their scope.
- Identify the current state of financial-related processes & procedures (such as invoicing process and reports alignment with the Account Receivable/ Finance team), and facilitate the implementation of all necessary improvements.
- Identify and collect inefficiency and cost-saving opportunities, and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate the creation and review of IT finance guidelines and relevant documentation and the rollout such as IT invoicing process, IT cost allocation, budget & forecast, etc.
- Develop the cash flow forecast and analysis, and provide recommendations for cost optimization
- Lead the development of documentation templates (weekly/ monthly reports, announcement, postmortem, project review, etc) in the IT financial context
- Create the regular IT asset optimization reports (such as application cost & forecast, laptop distribution reports, hardware and infra utilization reports, and general project request)
- Coordinate and plan the regular reviews or audits or assessments on the current IT processes and technologies.
- Lead the IT Work Intake process as an IT Portfolio Manager and ensure that all new project request processed via the defined process and preliminary scopes or budget identified
- Design and maintain the technology business case/ work intake template
- Strong educational background with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a well-known and accredited university.
- 5 years of experience as an IT Financial Management roles, IT Business Analyst, IT Strategy, IT Portfolio, or IT Governance
- Must have a mix of technical IT knowledge and general business knowledge to locate business problems and potential solutions.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia and the ability to work across multiple countries.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to deliver findings and recommendations.
- Willingness to travel extensively to all Traveloka offices.
- Experience in Project Management or Program Management roles with demonstrated knowledge of both traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Solid knowledge of ITSM/ITIL frameworks or other relevant frameworks/ standards.
- Must be familiar with the technology and the business implication of technology
- Strong experience in reviewing and optimizing the business & IT operational processes.
- Understanding of general business concepts such as TCO, timeline, cost & expense, etc, and ability to apply these skills to practical business decision-making.
- Experience in creating Business Cases with a structured and factual approach.
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (document versioning & storage, processes/procedures/ policy documentation, cash flow documentation, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of general financial management, financial reporting, and analysis, cost planning/ allocation/ controlling, and cost forecasting
- Experience in designing and implementing IT Financial Management initiatives such as IT cost optimization, IT cost-cutting, asset offloading, and IT charge-back/show-back
Office Location: Traveloka Campus, BSD City, South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia