The Senior Market Manager's (SMM) role is to manage a team of Market Managers (MM) to present Traveloka to hotels and sign them up to register their property for bookings with Traveloka.com. The role is KPI-driven with acquisition targets, requiring substantial time spent visiting with current or potential partners. The SMM will also personally interact and acquire hotels, like the MM.
- Manage team of MMs to acquire hotels and maintain good working relationships;
- Set individual KPIs in alignment with the Country Market Manager;
- Execute on hotel acquisition strategy with team of MMs;
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in assigned market;
- Manage top accounts - own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share;
- Report & analyze - plan with line manager, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, visualize and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager;
- Understand the industry and its developments - very good knowledge of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends &; landscape, accommodation rate structure and yield management, connectivity options and customer booking trends;
- Optimize use of process and systems
- Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems;
- Guide the hotels to enter information into extranet to completion;
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited Universities;
- Ability to manage team to Performance Targets;
- Willingness to visit customers and work outside the office;
- 6+ years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent businesses.