Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
About the Role
As our Software Engineer for Accommodation Search team, you will work with Product Manager, UI/UX Designer, Inventory Team and other stakeholders in order to deliver the best search experience to our customers. You are encouraged to shape requirements with your stakeholders and drive both product and technology innovation. You will experience how to develop and operate high traffic application using microservice architecture and agile methodology.
- Drive the story development by pairing with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Product, Mobile, QA etc.) on planning and execution
- Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
- Ensure and maintain code quality and automated test coverage within the team
- Own the entire lifecycle of feature development, test, deployment, fixes and improvements
- Having minimum 1 years of experience in software engineering, application development or system development
- Extensive experience in RDBMS like PostgreSQL/ MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB/ Redis.
- Experience in version control (Git/SVN/Mercurial) and familiarity with development collaboration tools (GitHub/ Phabricator/ BitBucket).
- Experience in CI/CD like Jenkins/ Travis CI/ TeamCity and related technologies is a plus.
- Experience in AWS/ GCP/ Azure and other technologies like Ansible, Containers, Kubernetes etc is a plus.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development.
About the Team
We're a small team of friendly people that like to solve problem and grow together. We have a lounge time every week to chat about anything (curhat is welcome). Our main responsibility is to be a match-maker between customers and hotels, so customers can find the hotel they need, and hotels to be discoverable by customers.