Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
About the team:
The pricing platform comprises multiple microservices. Using this platform the analyst sets up different pricing rules which are evaluated by the engine to determine the final price that the user sees. It's a small and close-knit team where you can have a lot of ownership and thrive. At Traveloka, developers are also accountable for maintaining and owning infrastructure so you can gain the infra-related knowledge.
Our team is part of the Experience Lifestyle product. Join us in the journey of a growing & expanding product, with a start-up culture but yet in a unicorn company.
About the role:
As a software engineer for the pricing team, you will be closely working with Pricing Analysts, Product managers, the Supply team, and other stakeholders to build a robust pricing platform that will be a single source of truth in terms of pricing for the entire Xperience product inventories. As we follow the principle of open culture you are encouraged to propose new ideas & improvements in existing systems. You will be thrilled to work with highly talented people in building scalable, high available services in agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- Strong software engineering skills (3+ years) in Java involving extensive design and coding.
- Knowledge in Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Eureka, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, config server, etc...
- Experience in Unit Test Tools like Mockito, Junit/TestNG
- Knowledge in RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Redis.
- Knowledge in CI/CD architecture
- Knowledge of tools like Sonarqube, Maven, GitHub, Datadog is preferred