They will work very closely with our Software Engineering Team to implement Secure SDLC in Traveloka. They will also need to have proficiency in handling multiple projects based on different frameworks and groups.
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience or extensive experience in security activities (e.g. CTF, bug bounty, security research, publications, blog)
- Academic background in Computer Science or equivalent
- Practical knowledge of modern software development such as microservices, application containerization, REST architecture, object oriented programming, stateless/stateful authentication, and cloud platform
- Experience in security code review, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing.
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10 and CWE including business logic issue (e.g. IDOR)
- Core skill set in two or more of the following areas:
-Java framework (e.g. Spring)
-Android / iOS platform
-Automation tool development
-Algorithm & data structure