Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
In Traveloka, you will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new product.
- You will be leading and responsible for the complete end-to-end Frontend Product/Projects portfolios for Mobile App teams starting from ideation, designing, implementation and support.
- You will partner and collaborate with the Product, Design, Engineering and QA team across functions to build and deliver the best products for customers.
- You will Participate and Contribute to the OKR planning and deliverables.
- You will be the coach and mentor of your team in both technical and non-technical aspects; but we also expect you to be able to share knowledge beyond your team.
- >4 years of experience of Product Development for Mobile App and at least 3 years of experience in leading a team.
- Coming from a Mobile App background and have strong knowledge and experience in mobile development for Android or iOS; having work on both is definitely a plus. Knowledge in web development is also a plus.
- Actively hands-on and involved in implementation/coding is a must as you need to spend your 60-80% in product implementation.
- Familiar with automation tests, third party manager and build system.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Excellent leadership skills in technical, interpersonal, communication, and influence skills.