Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- The Business Analyst Technology at Traveloka is the brain behind efficient integrated systems across product, engineering, operations, and finance. You will be accountable for
- Designing, analyzing, measuring performance, and optimizing domain models and business processes across divisions to ensure a smooth, efficient company operation
- Identifying pain points in existing business processes and providing effective, reliable and scalable solutions
- Gathering requirements from relevant stakeholders to understand user needs
- Managing various stakeholders’ interests, timelines, and expectations in order to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Providing and updating detailed projects action plans, timelines and comprehensive documentation
- Resolving problems related to project execution by defining escalation plans for issue resolution and correction plans in the event of deviation from project plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ proven experience in assessment & analysis, planning & implementation, documentation, testing, communication, risk assessment/mitigation on complex projects
- Experience working in multinational environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Able to act as a leader to the project team, fostering collaboration
- Passion in software engineering, system analysis or business analysis
- Strong analytical skills and having the drive to be well-organized
- Strong sense of responsibility and good teamwork