Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy.
- Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc).
- Automation Framework Design and Implementation.
- Creating, Organising, and managing Test Automation Resources.
- Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Strong Database skills (MySQL & SQL server)
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Good analytical skills and decision making ability
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performance testing is added
- Bachelor's' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in QA Automation
- Hands on experience on java, selenium web driver, Appium
- Experience on API automation is advantage
- Have vast experience handling Web Based and mobile applications