Traveloka is Southeast Asia’s lifestyle super app with a mission to fulfill the lifestyle aspirations of our users. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, we set out to solve a central problem: simplifying travel from Indonesia to the world. That’s how we became Indonesia’s leading travel platform. Today we are so much more than that, our suite of products and services – spanning across travel, local services and financial services – provides our users with an end-to-end solution for their lifestyle needs. From transportation to accommodations, attractions to eateries, and insurance products to financial services, we want to empower the region’s fast growing and highly aspirational consumers to enjoy new experiences and explore the world around them. Traveloka is more than just a workplace. It’s a dynamic environment centered around the people, where you grow to be the best version of yourselves, creating positive impacts on society, and empower people to fulfill their lifestyle aspirations. Innovation, execution, and continuous development are the traits that Traveloka holds on consistently. Discover what it's really like to unlock your skills and potential through innovation at Traveloka.
- Monitor daily operational target and smoothness of operation in his/her assigned domains/work streams/products/markets & resolve any escalated issues from BPO by working with multiple internal stakeholders (ie: Vendor Management team, Legal, Marketing, Product, Market Managers).
- Work closely with BPO operational teams (ie. Manager, Team Leader) to ensure BPO KPI is met & no disruption on daily operational metrics by influencing, giving regular feedback, giving operational strategy direction to BPO and set proper monitoring system.
- Understand overall Customer Care OKR & its relation to his/her work plan/target, translating it to meaningful action plan (short/medium/long term) to be executed by BPO team.
- Obtain deep knowledge, experience & expertise in his/her assigned domains/work streams/products/markets such as understanding the detailed work being done by BPO and the ideal processes involved (internally & externally outside Cust. Care organizations) as well familiar with COPC standards.
- Leverage the knowledge & expertise to proactively give meaningful feedback/inputs to other stakeholders and act as thinking partner for operational related matter, including and not limited to providing insight & improvement ideas in relations to the assigned domains/work stream/products/markets
- Build good relationships with BPO operational teams & communicate effectively to internal & external stakeholders for operational related issues in his/her work domain.
- Externally focused by staying updated with competitor movement & market situation on his/her work domain and able to propose corrective actions
- Able to develop/improve working standards/processes
- Responsible to lead the recovery process during incident/crisis that is heavily related to the mission assigned
- Having experience in call center/customer support is preferable.
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- Experience as team lead, supervisor desired.
- Experience in managing to performance targets desired.
- A strong understanding of customer service principles.
- Experience working with a 24-hour operation desired.
- Experience in vendor management a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce or online business preferred.
- Experience in flight ticketing/ GDS/ non-GDS preferred.
- Project management experience, able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Result-oriented, problem solver, strong analytical skill, and customer-focused.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in relevant field.