Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
At Traveloka, Product Marketing role is at the heart of our company's growth. You will be given an exclusive opportunity to drive your team in data-driven marketing including developing the growth strategy, marketing optimization and executing it.
- Driving sustainable Traveloka Accommodation business performance growth for Indonesia through spearheading demand strategy formulation and execution. You will cover short and medium-term planning (1-3 years) and will also cover CLM and offer management
- Oversee and orchestrate various campaigns across all channels (own, earned and paid channel) and ensure they operate in the most effective and efficient way
- Synthesizing internal and external data and create roadmap to create sustainable growth drivers
- Interlock and collaborate with management team, product, and UX to align and enable infrastructure/tools/support needed for marketing
- 7-10 years of experience at top tier management consulting, multinational tech or consumer products with proven track record of business growth
- 3-5 years of managerial experience, including scaling up team. Experience in globalization project is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance from top local or overseas universities, MBA / Master / PhD is a plus
- Passion in data-driven marketing and creating growth
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Excellent communication, passion, dedication, and energy