Traveloka is a technology company which develops and transforms the region through ubiquitous and highly usable products, services, platforms, and technological breakthroughs to enable people’s mobility. It is a place for growth where you can be a part of a startup experience in cross-functional teams supported by resources of a firmly established company. Traveloka believes that employee will be preparing to challenge and be challenged on daily basis. Here, we aim for extensive growth and self-actualization opportunities. We take risks, dive into new technologies, and boldly attempt to excel at what we do.
We are looking for people who have the passion in building new products and shares the same values and eagerness to grow to join our Product Management Team, a role that is at the heart of our company.
You will experience a very dynamic and fast-paced working environment with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that will deliver the company’s vision. Grow with us and be part of the changes to take Traveloka to the next level of technology and travel experience.
- Lead cross-functional team in the payment product domain to develop and maintain the company group’s payment infrastructure to drive growth of the group’s travel, local services, and financial services business
- Design Payment product strategy to fit into the overall group’s strategy and business objectives, including but not limited to:
- Improve efficiency current payment products
- Expand the company capability in processing incoming and outgoing transaction in South East Asia countries and beyond
- Expand and manage the company money supply partners
- Enable new payment options to expand the company products reach in the market
- Lead the execution of the product development cycle under the Payment domain, working together with top level stakeholders in engineering, data, finance, other product domains, and other business units
- Manage senior-level external stakeholders, especially regulators (BI/OJK for Indonesia) and key financial institutions to negotiate deals/obtain buy-in to execute our strategy
- Take main accountability of the performance metrics related to Payment domain, and shared accountability for shared domains such as fraud and other related department.
- Manage, lead, and grow the team to unleash its maximum potential
- A minimum of 10 years leading product development in a fast paced environment; Financial Services or tech industry experience is a plus
- Unrivaled communication (verbal and writing) and organization skills with ability to collaborate and influence across different teams in the organization
- Track record of strong leadership skills
- Solid managerial skills of a multi-layered team in a complex and fast-moving organization
- Proven ability to create and execute product development strategies
- Curiosity to understand the bigger context of business decisions
- Ability to think out of the box in a fast paced work environment
- Passionate about applying fintech to improve lives in emerging markets
- Bachelor’s degree in technical fields, including but not limited to Computer Science, Math, Engineering
- Clear alignment with the company Principles