As a Copywriter, your role is to develop, implement, and hold the quality line of the verbal angles of brand identity, storytelling, and communication. Furthermore, you will advocate the importance of humanizing digital products through words and languages for promos and campaigns. In addition, you need to demonstrate strong interpersonal, prioritization, and stakeholder management skills in collaborating with product marketing team, visual designers, content team and various other roles.
Ability to zoom and out of various campaign tasks, ensuring that the quality of work for all ongoing projects are optimal and represent the brand’s tone of voice.
Demonstrate stakeholder management skills in partnering with internal stakeholders to develop high quality creative solutions that meet overall business objectives and goals.
As a part of Creative Lab team, Copywriter will be responsible for contributing ideas in ideation stage, providing any copies needed for campaign deliverables.
As individuals, the copywriter is responsible for crafting creative and engaging copies for various channels that align with the Traveloka brand identity and language style.
Develop creative strategy for 360 campaign based on data and insights and create the Big Idea deck to be presented to the stakeholders
Be a thought partner for product marketing team, content team, display team, and other channel managers. Collaborate closely with production team, brand identity team, external parties to make sure campaign process run smoothly.
- Minimum 4 years of copywriting in agency (or in-house agency)
- Copywriting skills to know how to direct, plan, design and edit content, as well as knowing which content works and doesn’t work (content or story creation background, strong editorial competency is a bonus)
- Analytical mind to spot patterns and trends in copywriting performance and draw conclusions and capability to plan how the copywriting can get people to buy or use the offerings
- Plan, deliver, and execute copywriting ideas as well as analyze metrics and develop creative strategy to earn a place in the company - ie; capability to see the big picture and how to build a storyline of the overall Traveloka’s content
- Solid collaboration skills with creative and marketing teams with good convincingness and negotiation skills - attention to detail, helicopter view, and getting things done
- Impressive communication, organizational and planning skills
- Able to manage strategic projects on tight schedules and still be flexible during difficult or unpredictable times
- Bonus if design or editorial experience.