Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
In Traveloka, you will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new product.
As a part of the Eats Engineering team, you will be working on building highly scalable services supporting rapidly growing domains, each with their own unique complexities. The domains complexities comes from the sheer scale, the problem spaces within each domains, and the interaction between the domains. You will experience a rapid and exciting journey, and you will have a lot of opportunities to apply your technical expertise to deliver quality solutions and value to our users.
You will be leading a team of engineers, growing and empowering them by removing roadblocks to help them achieve the mission objectives. You will be leading & responsible for the complete end-to-end projects for a rapidly growing domain with complexity starting from ideation, designing, implementation, and support. You will collaborate within cross-functional team like Product, Design, Engineering, and QA team to build and deliver effective, reliable, and scalable solutions to work within the expected complexity of the processes. You will be the coach and mentor of your team in both technical and non-technical aspects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experiences in software engineering, preferably highly distributed systems
- Strong software engineering skills in Java & scalable web applications involving extensive design and coding.
- Extensive experience in RDBMS.
- Experience in version control and familiarity with development collaboration tools.
- Experience in AWS/GCP and other technologies like Containers, Kubernetes, etc is a plus.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development.
- Good business acumen, excellent problem skills, and broad understanding of software and system design.
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things to solve challenging problems to pull it all together into a user accepted solution.
- Participation in multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity.
- Technical leadership experience is preferred.