Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
About the Role
As a part of the Eats Engineering team, you will be working on building highly scalable services supporting rapidly growing domains, each with their own unique complexities. The domains complexities comes from the sheer scale, the problem spaces within each domains, and the interaction between the domains. You will experience a rapid and exciting journey, and you will have a lot of opportunities to apply your technical expertise to deliver quality solutions and value to our users.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience.
You will be responsible for the complete end-to-end projects for a rapidly growing domain with complexity starting from ideation, designing, implementation, and support. You will collaborate within cross-functional team like Product, Design, Engineering, and QA team to build and deliver effective, reliable, and scalable solutions to work within the expected complexity of the processes.
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering, application development or system development
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university