We are a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in 8 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Assist in handling litigation matter for the group, including but not limited to:
- Assist in handling litigation cases, since pre-litigation phase;
- Provide input and advice for mitigation purposes related to any potential litigation cases;
- Liaise and manage the relationship with external counsel and relevant government personnel;
- Provide reports to management on the ongoing litigation cases;
- Conduct legal research on the relevant issue as well as providing legal advice;
- Monitor and report any regulatory update regularly; and
- Review court documents and day-to-day agreements.
Assist in handling employment matter for the group (especially ID office), including but not limited to:
- Provide legal advice to the People Operation Team on workplace and employee relations related matters including disciplinary issues, termination of employment, industrial disputes, and work, health, and safety;
- Provide legal advice and support for the drafting of employment contracts, workplace agreements, employment-related policies, and other employment-related documents; and
- Assist in handling any employment-related cases.
- Holds a law degree from a reputable university, a master's degree would be preferable.
- 5 years of experience at a reputable law firm or 6 years of experience as an in-house litigation counsel
- Fluent in English, both oral and writing
- An excellent understanding of financial services business and its compliances
- Possess an Advocate License from PERADI
- Has been exposed to engagement with high level and working level of relevant government officials
- Able to navigate through regulatory barriers and strategize to find a solution to overcome such barriers
- Able to work on a wide range of complex matters with minimal supervision
- Deep knowledge of legal aspects, case handling, and contract drafting
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking, management, critical thinking, and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment
- Adaptable and commercially minded team player with collegial personality
Office Location: Traveloka Campus, BSD City, South Tangerang